Standard Business Hours M-F8 am - 5pm EST
- As a Stay-To-Play event provider all teams AND individuals will complete the hotel lodging process through the event website, not directly with the hotel. See the tournament page for the event you are attending and find the hotel link with currently available options.
- Teams within 75 miles of the feature field are considered “local” and are released from the Stay-To-Play policy
- A $6 per night booking fee is used to hold each reservation with the balance of the room charged at checkout by the hotel directly. Please note resort properties may include additional deposits.
- Teams may elect to “Opt-Out” of the Stay-To-Play policy and submit the value of the event “Opt-Out Fee” for each attending event. Please contact Valerie Buck at firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information regarding opt out rates.
- Youth World Series events require a minimum of 26 room nights booked per team.
TIPS FOR SEARCHING/HOLDING A BLOCK OF ROOMS:
- Use the booking link to find a suitable hotel – hotels can be filtered by Location (distance to venue), Amenities, Price, and Average rating.
- Click on ‘Select Your Room’ to view hotel details and to see the available room types.
- Select ‘Hold Group Rooms’ for the room type you desire – Here you will select the number of nights & rooms you wish to hold. If you are able to select
a number greater than what is currently available, a request for additional inventory will be sent to the hotel. The hotel will reply with an Approval,
Decline, or Counter-offer. It may take a few business days for the hotel to respond to your request.
Before you save your request, keep an eye on the notes to see how many rooms are being blocked and how many are being requested.
- Once a block is created for your team, a link will be sent to you via email to share with your team members.
We have also provided a link to our knowledge base for further explanation of how to navigate the site: